We are aware that some students like you have reported that old retired courses are causing error messages and confusion with using PMI CCRS reporting system and we have provided additional instructions to prevent any further issue and make sure you have all the information you need for reporting your PDUs.
In some case, it may be necessary to take an extra step of clearing the browser cache and cookies.
As explained in the training area under "how to report your PDU" in the left hand side menu, please note that the way PMCAMPUS’ PDU certificates are reported has changed. Claiming of PDUs earned with our educational organization is now done online using PMI CCRS and selecting the category “course or training activity”.
SEVERAL OF OUR COURSES HAVE AN OLDER “RETIRED” VERSION, DO NOT SELECT THE RETIRED VERSION. PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW TO MAKE SURE YOU CAN CLAIM PDUs WITH THE NEW PROCESS.
For all courses in our catalog, we provide students with the documentation needed to fill-in quickly the online PDU claim form as detailed below.
Our training certificate is a valid proof that you completed training toward the “Course or Training” education category (also known as category B) and your training can be reported as follow:
• 1) Login to the CCRS at ccrs.pmi.org (using your PMI username/password)
• 2) Select Report PDUs from the left-hand side menu
• 3) Complete the following fields to provide the details for the claim:
Training provider: International Campus for Project Management Education (PMCAMPUS.com).
Do NOT select from the drop down list as it contains old provider code that is retired.
Activity: copy/paste the course title as advertised on PMCAMPUS.com website (course brochure). ENTER the course name by typing it. Do NOT select from the drop down list as it contains old courses codes that are retired.
Description: copy/paste the course’s learning objectives as advertised on PMCAMPUS.com website (course brochure)
Email contact person: firstname.lastname@example.org
PDUs claimed: enter the PDUs amount as advertised on PMCAMPUS.com website for each skill: technical, leadership, strategic
• 4) Verify the accuracy of your claim. Follow the instructions on screen to complete your claim.
• As a general guidance, please always make sure to update your knowledge of the PDU claim process using the latest version of the PMP handbook published by PMI, currently located here: http://www.pmi.org/-/media/pmi/documents/public/pdf/certifications/ccr-certification-requirements-handbook.pdf
Category: PDU coursesBack